Tuesday 26 July 2016

China - Day 185

Miraculously Ivan (agent) managed to line up an interview for this afternoon. No information just that the interview is in a shopping centre (?!?). He gave me the time and we agreed a place to meet and so Crystal and I whiled away the time in the local KFC. Much cooler today after the monsoon rains. Crystal and I went with Ivan into the shopping centre and sure enough there was a private language school there. Fabulous facilities, plenty of international teachers, full syllabus delivered completely in English by both the Chinese teachers and the international teachers. I was asked to prepare and deliver a 10 minute demo and Rachel video'd part of it - I taught a mock class of Rachel + 11 invisible children, how to identify and pronounce (using flashcards and actions) a fish, a gorilla and an elephant. I thought it went well . We will see if I am offered a job

No comments:

Post a Comment