Sunday 24 July 2016

China - Day 182

Big teaching day today - and it was SSSSSOOOOOOOOOO hot and humid - 98 percent humidity - i dont know what it means but it sounds hot and wet and it is - am sat in the flat now with the aircon on full blast - I am off to Shenyang later tonight. I had a job interview lined up for tomorrow - it was meant to be a 10 minute demo class - I imagine just with me and a school director and an HR person - not in front of real kids - they sent me some consecutive pages and asked me to use them as material for this demo class

Anyway I made the decision to tell them that I was not available for work until December. Later they messaged me to say that the interview is cancelled because they need someone now. I said I wanted to go and meet anyway. But not possible. Still going to Shenyang though...........



No comments:

Post a Comment