Wednesday 26 October 2016

China - Day 275

I have been thinking about moving from StarSplendor when my contract expires at the end of January. If they want to seek to renew my contract then they have to make me an offer before the end of November. I was thinking about moving to Bonding English in Shenyang. However, Tina told me on Monday that there is no current vacancy there. So I need to have a rethink. Went back to work today following a fabulous weekend in Shenyang. I prepared in the morning with Cathy for a lesson that we delivered at 1340. There was a timetabling clash today when the two Uni students turned up for their IELTS practice at 1300. I apologised to them and we proposed a double session tomorrow so everyone was happy in the end.

Back home at 4pm. I have started watching CCTV news on the TV. Chinese and East Asian focus to the news. I get alternative news from Radio 4, BBC website and YouTube (all via the internet). Tonight I will give Crystal an English lesson (via WeChat - a Chinese version of WhatsApp) and watch the third US presidential debate (YouTube)

No comments:

Post a Comment