Tuesday 1 March 2016

China Day 37 - Tuesday 1st March 2016

China Day 37. Yesterday I went for my chicken and rice (vid)

at the roadside stall across the way (vid).

Today I spent the morning prepping for lessons tomorrow and then I went into town and found the No.4 bus back from town after posting my letter to England (6 kuai). Met Guo on the bus and we swopped telephone numbers then I went all the way South (got kicked off the bus) and back again with the help of the Sheraton on the skyline as a landmark (vid)


China Day 37 continued Worked out that I had only spent 5700 kuai in the 37 days I have been here. So I stopped in a proper coffee house to celebrate (vid)

  ****** Answer to yesterday#s Mystery Quiz****** Thank you to all the readers who entered the competition (n=0). The ads on the bus say "Cheng ke men" which means "Passengers!"**










No comments:

Post a Comment