Tuesday 16 February 2016

Tuesday 16th February

After our birthday party, Tim Steve and I progressed (if that's the appropriate word) to a KTV where Steve sang happy birthday in Mandarin, accompanied by my hostess for the evening (vid)
Then my hostess lost at dice so she had to sing a solo (vid). I have to call her my hostess because I never found out her name
 
 
 
She then proved herself to be tone deaf (vid)
as did I with a magnificent rendition of Norwegian Wood (vid)
Despite (or because) of the fact that my hostess spoke as much of my language as I did of hers, we got on famously (vid)
We got back to the compound at about 3am and then I went over to Tim's to watch his MOTD download from Sunday. Altogether an excellent time was had, pity I had to do lesson planning today in preparation for demonstrating my teaching prowess to Steve tomorrow. Just finished 2030 (phew)

No comments:

Post a Comment