Sunday 8 March 2020

Sunday 8th March 2020 - Binh Tan, Saigon

So I prepared lots of lessons yesterday and printed out lots of lesson plans for the different classes this weekend and looked at lots of slide presentations which they pair with. At the last minute I mixed things up. I had in front of me at the start of the online class a lesson plan for teaching some teenagers and loaded up some slides for teaching some six year old kids. 15 minutes into the lesson I realized my mistake. I decided to carry on and teach the slides that I had in front of me, rather than try to swop in the correct level-appropriate lesson slides. I managed to make things more challenging (just). But...... Oh the humiliation when I asked them to get out the crayons......


1 comment:

  1. Loving your honesty Phil. Your vlog cheers me up every single day. Thanks

    ReplyDelete