Sunday 5 January 2020

Sunday 5th January, 2020 - Lavanya Boutique Hotel, Phnom Penh


When I booked the Lavanya I was shocked at the price - 53GBP per night for a modest room. Part of the reason to book Lavanya was it's central location, partly also for the swimming pool. On check-in we learned that the pool is closed for maintenance for a good few days. So I looked online to see about a move and found a great deal with booking.com at the Sarina hotel where we have stayed previously so we are moving there on Wednesday. On a brighter note I checked my Cambodian bank account and I can see that I have been paid $135 for the missing week (Summer 2018). So that will pay for our night out at Hard Rock cafĂ© tomorrow night wooooo hooooo……………….

This is the view over Street 136 from our third floor balcony this afternoon as the sun was going down round  about 5.00pm...……………………………………………………………….



No comments:

Post a Comment