Monday 6 June 2016

China - Day 133

Day off

Went for a massage today - it is much easier to get around and do different things now I have a motorbike and I am finding that I am getting to know the city much more quickly now I have to think about where I am going!

Didn't need to undress, started on my back and she did my head, lots of pushing and pulling at the skin, then she did my left shoulder and left arm then my left leg, then worked her way down the right side and then asked me to turn over. she did the top of my shoulders and then my back, all of this was a bit like tenderising a steak, then down each leg, finishing at my neck. I was there about an hour in total including 10 minutes rest at the end after she had gone. It only cost me 30RMB (about £3) so I may make it a regular thing - quite relaxing

No comments:

Post a Comment